Our history and success in the niche unconventional Oil and Gas space reaches back to 2010 through American Business Conferences and our sister companies, Canadian and London Business Conferences.
We spearhead a multitude of cutting edge and forward thinking summits focused on a variety of geographical locations, all designed to deliver specific solutions to current technical, strategic and tactical challenges being faced by companies working in the midstream capacity.
In 2013 we held the first ever Mississippi Lime & Anadarko Basin Midstream 2013: dedicated 100% to marketing NGLs, Residue Gas & Crude in the booming midcontinent.
Returning this February 2014 and building on it's existing success, the Mississippi Lime & Woodford Midstream Infrastructure 2014 will explore Quantifying Future Productive Potential And Pipeline Takeaway Capacity In The Mississippi Lime And Woodford To Ensure Crude And Gas Reach Optimal Priced Markets.
The Mississippi Lime & Woodford Midstream Infrastructure 2014 is the latest in the extremely well attended and highly regarded Midstream Infrastructure series from American and Canadian Business Conferences that has consistently delivered tangible marketing solutions, provided business opportunities and driven forward Midstream infrastructure development for the Permian Basin, Bakken, Eagle Ford, Marcellus, Utica and Western Canada.
Other examples of our groundbreaking midstream events include....
To see a full list, please click here.
DID YOU KNOW...
- We have held over 50 Summits in the Oil and Gas space since 2010, with over 10,000 attendees
- Our Oil and Gas Summits have taken place globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe
- Our speakers have included Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Apache Corporation, Hess Corporation, Continental Resources, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, Plains Exploration and Production, Pioneer Natural Resources, Americas Petrogas, YPF, Cuadrilla Resources Ltd, Tamboran Resources, Nexen Inc, BHP Billiton, Sinopec, El Paso Corporation, DCP Midstream, Copano Energy LLC, Caiman Energy, LLC, Spectra Energy Transmission, Millennium Pipeline Company LLC, Inergy L.P, EQT Midstream, Williams, Sunoco Logistics, LP, Iroquois Pipeline Operating Company, Dominion Transmission, Blackbrush Oil & Gas, EFS Midstream LLC, Laredo Energy, Harvest Pipeline, Eagle Rock Energy Partners LP, Tradition Midstream, LLC, Inergy Midstream LLC,Velocity Midstream Partners, Rangeland Energy, LLC and many more...
- Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have include Phillips 66, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services, PumpWell and Nalco to name but a few.
Mississippi Lime & Woodford Midstream Infrastructure 2014 brings together Senior Executives...
from E&P companies, pipeline operators and refiners currently active in the Mid-Continent to discuss the productive potential of the Mississippi Lime and Woodford.
Opportunities for gathering, processing and pipeline infrastructure build out will be examined and speakers will identify optimal prices for future crude, gas and NGL markets to maximize netbacks and keep the well heads flowing.
Brand New Agenda Content For The 2014 Initiative Includes:
- MISSISSIPPI LIME & WOODFORD PRODUCTION FORECASTS: Analyzing current and future production levels of crude oil from the Cana Woodford and Mississippi Lime Northern/Central Oklahoma plays to quantify additional pipeline infrastructure required
- CRUDE QUALITY & TAKEAWAY: Examining volume capacity, gravity/sulfur specifications, market direction and entry points of the latest crude pipeline projects to plan future well connectivity
- REFINING & BLENDING: Setting out crude and condensate specifications now being accepted by Cushing and Gulf Coast refineries to plan blending and marketing strategies
- RESIDUE GAS QUALITY: Exploring variations in nitrogen and hydrogen sulfide content in residue gas across the Mississippi Lime and how the liquid content of gas varies across the Woodford to identify the most profitable areas and scope for midstream infrastructure investment
- RESIDUE GAS TAKEAWAY: Hearing the timelines, capacities and market destinations of new residue gas takeaway expansion projects in Oklahoma
- GAS & NGL MARKETS: Delivering the latest updates on gas and NGL pipeline routes and takeaway capacity to identify optimal storage, fractionation and downstream market options
- AGING & NEW PIPELINE UPDATES: Delivering the latest gas and NGL pipeline project updates including capacity, aging infrastructure re-development plans, entry points and downstream market options to plan future gas connectivity